Thanks to modern technologies, time and space are no longer barriers when considering a virtual internship. Positions in social media, content writing, IT, and graphic design, for example, are an excellent fit for virtual interns who want the China experience without the confines of office space.
Kickstart Your Career
Why Virtual Internships?
- Flexibility in both work hours and location
- Lower cost
- No transport time or hassle
- Internet literacy is a must for 21st century talent
- CV enhancer
- Potential full employment opportunity
We Help You With
- Listen to your needs and connect you with suitable hosting company
- CV and cover letter guidance, interview preparation session
- Support and assistance in the entire duration of internships
- Feedback sessions at the start, midway and end of your internship, to make sure everything goes well
- Regular communications via email/Skype/WhatsApp/WeChat messages and calls
- Culture and industry related webinars
- Career advice
Video Creation & Editing
How Does It Work?
- Interview with us
- Confirm the offer
- Interview with host company
- Start the internship
- We provide support and communications through the internship
How Long Is the Internship?
- 10 weeks (2.5 months) - 26 weeks (6 months) in total duration
- Each week, 10 hours, 20 hours, or 30 hours’ commitment to choose from
What Will I Get?
- An internship report upon completion
- A reference letter from the host company upon completion
- Valuable experience in the chosen area
- Business connections in industry
- Potential employment with host company or in the industry after graduation
How Much Does It Cost?
- Registration fee: (non-refundable) USD 50
- Placement fee: USD 400